Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year to you all. I hope this year brings you lots of joy and pleasant surprises. (Not for Keith though.) And I hope Anderson Cooper wins his challenge to Keith and Chris Matthews. If you don't know what I'm talking about go to KOE's site.

I watched CNN last night to bring in the new year and I must say, Kathy Griffin is NOT funny. I do like Anderson Cooper though. I've watched his show a few times and it's actually pretty good.

Anyway, Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about why Keith hasn't posted at the Daily Kos in such a long time, and I have come to the conclusion that he doesn't want to paint himself into a corner before Obama takes office. He has to try to remain neutral until he can see which side of things he's going to come down on, and it would seem too partisan for him to take a position on an issue at DKos right now. He's smart to keep his yap shut.

You're right, FG, Kathy Griffin is not funny. She's a nasty ho'.

flowergirl said...

That's funny you should mention that. I was wondering why he hasn't posted over there when you know darn well that people have been talking about him.
So you could be right.

And yes, Kathy Griffin is a nasty ho.