Monday, May 11, 2009

Almost There

I saw this coming a long time ago. I've been mentioning this kind of a situation for a long time and there it almost is. I say almost because she's not quite in the big leagues. Just a few more blow jobs and she should get what she wants.


When guys like Keith try to put a spin on what's obvious to everybody it just makes him look more and more ridiculous.

Olbermann tells TVNewser: "Anybody who suggests so is misinformed, and/or sadly unaware that in this time when the industry is collapsing around us, nobody gets a job based on 'influence,' only talent."

I like Luke Russert but he's not that good. Yet, he got a job, maybe temporarily, at NBC because he was born into NBC. Katy was not. She jumped into its pants. I can just about guarantee you that had she never moved in with Keith she wouldn't be working for NBC in any way shape or form. And Keith knows this. He's just stupid if he thinks people will believe otherwise.

This is what I hate about Keith. I don't hate Keith, personally, I hate what he's doing. One commenter had mentioned something about BillO. If BillO was in this same situation Keith would be pounding him into the ground over it. But yet, for Keith to do it, it's okay and everybody should be happy about it.
Well, Keith, how about explaining all of this to aaaaalllllllll those people who got laid off from the weather channel. Is it that they were making too much money and Katy is cheap? No, this is a pay off.
I'm telling you straight out. I smelled a rat when that girl moved in with him shortly after the karma incident.
There's something going on that isn't being told. And I think that something is Katy was promised a career if she would move in with Keith and make him seem as if he could maintain a relationship with someone so he wouldn't go around screwing with his fans. All speculation, of course, but it reeks of a major wrongdoing.

However, this isn't unheard of, unfortunately. But for Keith to be put in this situation, and to agree to it, makes it difficult to put any kind of faith in his loyalty to his fans.
I've noticed over the past couple or so years that he's been leaning more towards how quickly he can become a star than he is concerned about what he's actually doing.
He's no longer about the people, of course I'm not so sure he ever was but he did seem genuine. Now, it's all a game and if you don't play then you are worthless. But what makes it even worse is the fact that he can make such a lame statement about the economy and Katy's questionable talents and expect us to believe him.
That's truly truly sad.

Keith messed up big time this time. I never believed that relationship was based on love and now it's been proven. It has gotten so far to the point of no return. In other words, he cannot say or do anything that would make me believe otherwise. And I seriously doubt I'm the only one.

7 comments:

marinara said...

Keith predicted this after attacking that Johnson guy at Page Six, so it's tit for tat. Giving him a bronze was a preemptive strike.

Now, read the comments at the Post and TV Newser, and see if Keith slips up by using a phrase or unusual combination of words that he saw when he read them, because you know he does.

There are a lot of comments saying that Katy's a beard, so look for him to show us all how manly he is tonight.

Anonymous said...

Honestly I can't figure out if going from Channel 11 to the Weather Channel could be considered moving up in the world. I see your point though that it looks as if there were some strings pulled for her and that moving into NBC could lead to bigger things for her. For her sake I hope she got the job because of her journalistic talent. Otherwise, she will never make a reputable name for herself. I am going to be completely naive and add that I hope they really do love each other.

flowergirl said...

I think Keith is incapable of loving anybody but himself.

Anonymous said...

If you really loved someone would you send them out in the path of danger on purpose?

flowergirl said...

Normally I wouldn't publish comments like this one but I thought it was funny.
Enjoy.

flowergirl said...

But I would like to respond to this "obsession" thing that some people seem to think I have.

My obsession with Keith is extremely mild compared to the obsessions some of his fans have.
I don't spend nearly as much time on the internet looking for anything and everything I can on this guy.
There is one particular site, which will remain anonymous, that I can go to and find out what he had for breakfast(exaggerating, of course). But you get my drift. And these people absolutely adore this guy.
And on top of that, I have nothing against them. And I sure as hell wouldn't get on there and disturb their little party.

I figure the rants about my so called obsession is because I'm not saying wonderful things about him and you/they don't like it.

For every good there is a bad. That's the way the world turns. Live with it.

flowergirl said...

Oh, and by the way, welcome back.