Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Finally

Things have finally slowed down at work. Now maybe I can get on here more than once a week. Provided, of course, there's something to talk about.
But then, since Keith has become such a ding dong, and can't get his stories straight, there may be plenty to talk about.

So without further ado. Why do I get the feeling that Keith thinks he's the victim and doesn't feel he's been a part of any of this? He clearly says that Katy got her job on her "talents", which is incredibly laughable, and wants people to think he had nothing to do with it. I don't believe he believes that.
Hmm, I'm thinking, maybe he didn't have anything to do with it at all. Maybe it was those who hold his contract who did it. You know, the ones who forced him to live with that girl so he wouldn't go around having "relationships" with his fans?
But you can't be used without letting someone use you. And Keith is willing to let himself be the brunt of many many jokes and attacks in order to keep his job.
It's amazing what people will do for fame and fortune.

4 comments:

marinara said...

I think that's a little far-fetched, FG, that "those who hold his contract" are forcing him to live with Katy. He had Countdown for 4 years before Katy moved in. If she's there, it's because he wants her there, not anyone else.

Besides, do you think he'd let some network suits dictate his personal life? Hell no. And he'd walk out if they insisted. No, I think this is totally his idea.

Anonymous said...

Here's what I don't get. Karma and Miss Katy had to overlap with one another. I would have been pissed to find out my bf was screwing around with a groupie. Katy seemed to have no such problems, she was ready to leave her family, her friends, her home and move right on in with Mr. TV Big Shot. Now why would that be exactly? Love or something else? And how much $omething else was involved?

flowergirl said...

Marinara, I don't think this is too far fetched.
I look at it by the choices he made when karma came along. Something tells me he had been searching high and low for someone to "help him out", so I seriously doubt that karma was the first. She just had the mind to out him.
I suspect the suits gave him a choice of either being fired or maintaining some kind of stability in order to save his job.
And it wouldn't surprise me if they gave him a strong nudge or two in Katy's direction.
I don't think that he suddenly decided to start dating Katy and then shortly thereafter move her in with him.
Remember, this is a guy who has been living on his own for a thousand years and has never had a true steady girlfriend.
I don't believe in coincidences and Keith has stated that he doesn't either.
I think that when push came to shove he had no choice. Also, this being his second go 'round with NBC he was in no position to tell them to go fuck themselves.
At his age he couldn't afford to keep hopping from one job to another.
So yes, I believe they had, or still have, something to do with it.

Which also goes with anonymous's thinking.

Something is going on that isn't on the up and up and I'd sure like to know what it is.
If you want people to feel your position on things on national television shouldn't you be a model of that?
Keith's personal life contradicts his professional life but yet he intertwines the both. And by doing so he manages to create more and more enemies.

Anonymous said...

Joke's on her, they keep sending her to places where she's not likely to encounter a tornado. Tells you how much TWC crew thinks of her abilities.