Thursday, April 24, 2008

That's Just Tacky

Wow!!! Keith has really gained weight big time. That's not good. But what gets me the most is that he won't go and get larger clothes. Why? Is he too lazy or does he think stressed buttons look sexy?
I use to think he was the best dressed anchor. Not anymore. He looks tacky.
I give kudos to David Letterman for telling him to his face that he's enormous.
Oh, and there is no way you're going to convince me that a 24 year old girl finds that sexy. I get the feeling their sex life is just about non existent. And from what I've seen of her lately, I would say she's not all that healthy herself.
tsk tsk

Anyway, Countdown was okay. But that so called comedian at the end was horrible.
And what kind of person makes it a point to look at letters(OGC) with their head tilted? However, it was funny so I guess it takes all kinds of weirdos to make you laugh.

No comments: