Monday, April 28, 2008

Tornadoes vs. Oddball

It was rather difficult to enjoy oddball tonight when you start with breaking news of a tornado disaster that took out half the damn town.
To me it seemed as if Keith wasn't going to let something so devastating ruin his happy night. Oh Lord help us all if something terrible should happen to..oh I don't know, SOMEONE'S HOME, that Keith would even half way care about.
At the end of the show tonight he pretended he was serious when he repeated the devastation. Thank God nobody was killed then Keith really would have had to pretend even harder.

I guess you can tell that pissed me off. It's what I've been saying for a long time. He doesn't care. Period.
It's not the fact that there wasn't more to report at the time, that's understandable, it's the fact that it was obvious he didn't want to do it.

I wonder how he would feel if a tornado hit his home and some so called anchor preferred to have fun rather than to show any kind of remorse for him.
Must be nice not having a heart. It makes life easier.

No comments: