Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Clindone?

That was a good caption.
I enjoyed Countdown tonight. Even Keith salivating over the big boob story was pretty good. I can almost see him watching that video for the first time. His eyes popped wide open and his first word was "mercy". Then he got horny.

Didn't care too much for that last story but I do have to say that the stadium is impressive. However, he could've left giggles at home. She was chuckling at nothing. He wasn't funny but yet she giggled. Go figure. Oh, and Lord, he has reeeeeaaaaaally gained weight.
Speaking of giggles. Whatever happened to her career? I haven't seen any recent videos. Do you think maybe they might be protecting her from the bad bad public scrutiny? Ah, poor baby, we hurt her feelings.
But then, maybe she realized she really does suck and decided to work behind the scenes instead. That would be a smart move.
But then, who the fuck cares. All I know is that I think it's her fault that Keith is going down that horrible road he's on.
I don't remember him talking about himself as much as he's been doing for the past couple of years. It would be silly if he was still trying to impress her, wouldn't it? Cuz, who else could he possibly be impressing?
His fans are already impressed, so it can't be them. Hmmmm. Something to think about.

No comments: