Friday, May 9, 2008

Tom Brady..Shhhh

Nobody wants to hear about anybody's personal fetishes. Seriously. And thank God Keith has stopped talking about his stupid little girl, who obviously isn't working anymore. Which, I think, got fired. I don't know if that's a fact. I just know it sounds good.

Countdown was good again. What a surprise. Oddball has definitely been much better this year than last year, and I'm praying early that we don't get the Christmas Oddball Extravaganza thrown at us again. Please. Too much of a good thing isn't a good thing anymore.
I know, here's an idea. It may be hard to comprehend so read carefully. How about something NEW? That would be a good thing.

Lastly. Keith needs to lose weight. And he should also be careful of how he says things on DKo's. Some of it's looking a little familiar. Um, go back to personal fetishes.

On edit: Saturday May 10, 11:37 a.m.
I see they deleted those "personal" comments. Good for them. I guess.

No comments: