Thursday, May 1, 2008

Wasn't Worth The Mention

BillO is an idiot. Everybody knows that every time he opens his mouth something stupid comes out. And that's putting it mildly. If you don't believe me just ask Keith. He can't wait to tell you. But BillO saying his interview with Hillary was "world exclusive" wasn't even worth the mention.
What I saw in Keith about that was jealousy. He looked jealous and he sounded jealous. Why would he be jealous you ask? Because BillO's ratings for that interview were big. Bigger than Keith's. I'm just waiting for the day that those two stand side by side, throw down their trousers and pull out the measuring tape.
Keith needs to face it. His ratings are never going to maintain a lead over BillO's. Unfortunately. But I choose to stick with Keith because he's the lesser of the two evils. And every great once in a while he's even funny. And there's a thorn in there somewhere.

I'm gonna change the subject to something more interesting. Did Maria Milito dress for success last night? And was she successful? Don't get me wrong, I like her. I just thought her outfit was a bit inappropriate..unless.....;-)

On to better things. I was so into the Obama's interview on Countdown tonight that it startled me when it ended. They are so mesmerizing. I love them.

No comments: