Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dying Is Easy. Comedy Is Hard.

I could watch that BillO video over and over and not get bored with it. The # 1 story tonight was hilarious. The minute that lady mentioned BillO's hatred for women I laughed even harder.
Countdown outdid itself tonight. Bravo.

And there was more comedy. Did you watch McCain's face while he was speaking in tongues? You could tell that everything that was going out wasn't coming back in. I don't think he understood a word he said. His eyes were buggy and he concentrated way too hard. Just the look on his face told the whole story.

Good stuff.

Lose weight. That picture at the Newshole was funny in the sense that Keith was posing at an angle. I was once a model and I know that when you pose certain ways it tends to hide certain aspects. Silly.
Even though it was a good picture he still needs to lose weight.

No comments: