Saturday, May 10, 2008

I Find This Interesting

Well, I'm utterly confused

One grandfather was a fireman and the other a sewer repair superintendent. My father is an architect who didn't go to college. I can't handle wiring but actually repaired a pool filter once and can manage hammer-and-nails stuff. Oh, and from your poll, Bill Nye and I were at Cornell at the same time (Bill Maher too).
"If you're going through hell - keep going!" -- Winston Churchill

by Keith Olbermann on Mon May 05, 2008 at 09:48:08 PM PDT

What I'm getting from this statement, of course I had to read the whole thing to understand it, is that the person who wrote this post thinks Keith doesn't get it. So Keith replies with something so incredible stupid that I just had to post it.
Just from his reply alone tells me he doesn't get it. I've been saying for quite a while that Keith can't relate to those Americans, which is most of them, who struggle from day to day. Though he worked his way to the top it doesn't mean he was ever truly at the bottom. He can't appreciate the hardships most people go through while he's sitting in his multi-million dollar condo getting fatter with a 24 year old girl.
Keith is most definitely "elite". Mostly Hollywood elite. He has common sense but not enough to do what's right. Just because he was "smart" enough to go against the Bush administration when no body else would do it doesn't automatically make him "salt of the earth".
The only time I see him actually put his feet on the ground is when he talks about our troops. Otherwise, he floats around with his big giant head trying to pretend he can relate. And the only reason he's blogging on that site is so he can maintain an audience.
I don't believe for one minute that he gives a damn about those people. The last sentence from his reply tells a great deal about him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog is priceless. You are a true wit. Please consider cross-posting on OlbermannWatch.com. You can shill for Obama all you want if you will just keep these gems coming.

Drop us a line if you'd consider it At least maybe a guest post.

Bob at OlbermannWatch.com

flowergirl said...

Well, that's just even more interesting.
Why would "Bob at OlbermannWatch.com" use "anonymous" to leave a reply?

Anonymous said...

Well, let's see...

Are you trying to suggest that it is NOT me? If that's the case then you can confirm its me by reading this link on OW where I reference this blog:

http://tinyurl.com/6y8qyu

There are four options when commenting on this site and the simplest way to comment is to select "anoymous" and then just add your own signature.

Specifically, commenters can login to Google/Blogger login, login to OpenID, fill out a form for Name/URL form or nothing (i.e., "Anonymous").

Feel better?

Bob at OlbermannWatch.com

flowergirl said...

Hehehe. Oh Bob, you're a hoot. And yes I feel better.