Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Three

If it wasn't for Oddball, The Best Persons and Derrick Pitts, Countdown would've sucked tonight.

I didn't realize that someone could actually fall in love with an inanimate object. I thought it was a joke. Seriously. I saw an episode of Boston Legal where this woman was in love with her radio. It cracked me up because I didn't believe it. Huh. I guess it's true.
But then if you think about it most guys are inanimate objects OR they have one. So there really is truth there.

Also, is it really that surprising that McClellan is telling on Bush and his cronies? When he left he looked rather perturbed. When he was there he looked rather perturbed. I'm starting to think that the so called "news" people are just plain naive..or blind.

Ah but Derrick Pitts is one of the most fascinating people I have ever had the pleasure of listening to. Thank you Countdown for this one great find.

No comments: