Thursday, June 12, 2008

Chilling

Okay, I'm a sucker. I had to watch and listen to Keith's special comment tonight. Damn, it was good. Very sobering. It actually brought tears to my eyes. No, not the part where Keith looked like he was gonna cry at the end there. It was the part where he was telling what these soldiers were doing to themselves.
McCain is clueless about these lives and what they mean to us. Hell, he's clueless about anything that comes out of his mouth. I think when he gives a "speech" he should be asked, the next day, what he said the day before. How much you want to bet he won't know?
I'm telling you, what goes out doesn't come back in. All you have to do is watch the idiot and you can see it clearly.

I give Keith kudos for a commentary that was without explosions but yet exploded in a way that will stay with you for a very long time.

Very good.

And on a different note. I bet bonehead never heard of Puss n Boots till she watched the Shrek movies. hehe. 23/24 indeed. Dumb as a suitcase full of rocks.

No comments: