Saturday, June 14, 2008

Goodbye Tim Russert

How sad is it when God chooses to take the good people and leaves us with jerks. Tim Russert was an icon that can never be replaced or duplicated. He was the soul that kept us together through the hard times and the smile that made everything seem okay.
He was the happiest person I have ever had the pleasure of watching and listening to. My heart is deeply broken. And I will miss him dearly.

Keith deserves his time of mourning, but I'm hoping that within this mourning period he will open his eyes and see exactly what he's been doing to himself..and to others.
Never take life for granted. Never take people for granted. And never think you are invincible.
I believe Tim Russert was as real as a person could get.

Goodbye, Tim Russert. And may God hold you in his arms forever.
My deepest and heartfelt condolences to his family and friends.

No comments: