Monday, June 23, 2008

Oh My, That Was Just Hilarious

I watched very little of Countdown tonight, mostly because I just couldn't stomach those godawful glasses. Keith may want to try to look like Clark Kent but Superman he is not. I use to think he was, but then he turned into Lex Luthor.
The way he looked and sounded tonight made it very difficult for me to take him serious. Even the death of George Carlin seemed like a joke to him. Whatever happened to his so called compassion? I saw nothing resembling that at all tonight.
The stories were good stories but I just couldn't watch them. All he could do was joke around about serious stuff.
Yeah, that was funny, wasn't it Keith? If you thought that was funny you should watch the joke where Bush makes fun of not being able to find WMD's in Iraq. That just cracks me up every time.

I don't know what kind of drugs he was on tonight but he needs to stop taking them, especially if he's going to do serious news.
Countdown would've been good tonight had the host not been such a fucking joke. Booooo!!!

No comments: