Saturday, June 28, 2008

Something Old, But Still Worth Bringing Up

Never let it fade away. If you scroll down a little bit you'll find another interesting link.

I bring this up because I don't want anybody to forget what kind of person Keith really is. When he said this piece on Thursday it made me sick and took me right back to what he did, and it makes this statement very very hard to swallow(no pun intended).

OLBERMANN: I‘m still back in documentary short subject. If the Screen Actors Guild authorizes this reported strike, we might start to see more of these videos. Could that turn into something of a commodity and suppress the market value of something like the exquisite and beautiful expression of the human love act here?

Since when does Keith find love making an exquisite and beautiful expression? He's used and abused women probably all his life. I don't think he's misogynistic, but I do believe he's a chauvinist and feels a woman's place is in the home.
If you'll notice most of his guests are guys who he seems to have an unusual attraction for. I'm not saying he's a closet gay, but it's rather odd that he can't communicate well with women.

Chris Matthews has a lot more female guests on his show. A lot of very intelligent and grounded women. So you can't tell me that Keith can't find that many women to interview.

No comments: