Friday, June 20, 2008

Feeling A Bit Inadequate?

I swear Keith kept saying that those creepy people used Tim Russert's death to bash him and Chris Matthews again. From the way he made it sound it was as if it was something new that we hadn't heard yet.
Well, aside from the fact that he repeated himself tonight the only thing that was new was all about him. Go figure.
I really don't give a flying flip if Keith has RLS or if he did or didn't take some kind of medication that effects the only member of his family that can't move. Which sort of surprised me that he didn't just come right out and say his sex life was great. Hence the title of this post.

I'm starting to think that maybe there might be some truth behind those "lies". Why else would he even address these things? Sure, one would say it has something to do with his ratings going up, and he's talking about it to let them know that what they're doing is making his life better.
It sounds good, doesn't it?

But I don't see his life getting better. I see his ratings going up..and that's a good thing, but he's getting butchered. And he's falling for every bit of it.

They've got you exactly where they want you. Don't they Keith? They're winning. They may be helping boost those ratings, but just exactly who are those extra people that's watching?

Aside from another attempt to win that fight, Countdown was boring tonight. Thank God for the weekend, huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those 'creepy people' didn't bash Russert. Keith was lying. As usual.

flowergirl said...

Well, I didn't believe it either. When he started talking about it I didn't hear anything of that nature. That's what I was waiting for but it was more along the lines of them bashing Keith.
Because as I've said, it's always going to be about Keith regardless of who's death he discusses.