Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sorry Commenter

I accidentally deleted your comment but I will try to answer your questions.

It doesn't take somebody to "know" Keith to know Keith. He makes himself well known. That being said, the road he's travelling is one I find hard to swallow.
I've been watching Countdown since day one and I found Keith to be the only one who seemed unbiased and straight forward. I loved his snarkiness, or rather his asshole approach to things. And he gave me the news. But somewhere along the line he turned into a cad.
This goes along with the poll question I posted. Now, I don't believe in the majority vote that says he lies ALL the time, but I do believe he lies sometimes.

I care because I feel Keith sold himself to the highest bidder. He was once a great journalist. He still is a damn good writer but at what cost? Money and ratings seems to be his main agenda and it saddens me that he sold himself short.
He took up with a child at a very suspicious time and made it very very public. He then starts posting and commenting on a very biased, and rather cruel, site.
Keith has taken away from himself something good and turned himself into something bad.
This frustrates me because I feel duped and betrayed by the only unbiased journalist that isn't that way anymore.
And I know I'm not the only one who feels that way. A lot of people are coming out slowly about his sudden ego trip and how he's turning them off and away.

One commenter said that she loves him but he pisses her off a lot. I can understand that.

No comments: