Thursday, September 18, 2008

OW Spin Off?

Well, not quite. I've been reading this for a while now and it seems that the OW kids have gone there to disrupt the flow of good tidings towards Keith.
I'm starting to think that there are more on the internet who dislike Keith than there are those who like him.
He gets over a million viewers each night but the majority of these viewers don't spend that much time on the internet praising him.
Maybe they figure the numbers speak loudly enough. I suspect that most of his viewers are Democrats..and that's good, but they're not going out and spreading the word. If they were, maybe Obama's ratings would be higher.

Countdown, though, has been kind of boring. Oddball has gone downhill and Keith's constant attacks on anybody Republican is getting old. How many different ways can you tell the same story?
I've been saying this for a long time; too much of a good thing isn't a good thing.
However, I did notice that Rachel's ratings have surpassed Keith's. This is a good thing. I think her show is much better than Keith's and she brings better snarkiness than he could ever do.
She's just better all around. So Keith might want to be careful. Rachel may just push him to the curb.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be funny, Rachel supplanting Keith. I can just see it, "Keith, we want to move Rachel's show to five o'clock and have you follow hers. It'll be better for the ratings."

He'd have to be a team player for that to happen, so I don't see it happening.

He'll have three options then. Change the format of his show to more closely match hers (like having people on with opposing views), make the move to six PM, or quit.

I've hear of that forum at IMDB, but I couldn't find it! I occasionally look at OW for links, but I never posted there, and I won't post at the IMDB boards either. That's just too nasty for me. No thoughtful analysis and not too many intelligent comments, either. Just hate. That's not for me.

Anonymous said...

See Katy pics here: http://nycpartygirls.blogspot.com/

flowergirl said...

IMDB use to be a good place for those who like Keith but the "bad" people seem to have taken over.
And you're right. There's really no substance to their posts. Just hate.
At least I try to keep an open mind.hehe.

It would be funny if things changed like that with Keith and Rachel. If they switched Keith would lose viewers big time. But it would be interesting to see the outcome.

flowergirl said...

Well now, aren't those photos interesting.
Doesn't appear she's settling down to me.
Don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with having fun with people you're own age while Daddy is working or playing with the Kos kids.
She's definitely a drinker. But maybe she needs those drinks to help her get through life with a boring old guy.

Thank you for those.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't read too much into those photos. We don't know where she was or why she's there. It also appears that the creator of this blog created it only to post those two pictures. There's nothing else on the blog.

Anonymous said...

Wow..stubby Katy used to have a half cute look in college, but in these she looks so damned PLAIN..lordy..I'm not kidding..I would have NEVER recognized her from this shot..looks like a very plain woman who just got out of bed and put on a black dress

flowergirl said...

I noticed that was the only thing put on there. I also noticed the name.
But, it's still interesting. Apparently Katy ain't waiting for Keith. And that's a good thing.

kelli, she may look plain but that top speaks loudly to any dude she wants to entice.
No girl goes out partying in a dress like that without the intentions of getting attention. Which also means she isn't that interested in Keith.
If she was truly in love with Keith she would dress more conservatively.
Unless it's Keith who likes her to dress like that.
Maybe he likes them floppy and sloppy.