Saturday, August 9, 2008

John Edwards tsk tsk

Yep, good ol' John Edwards used his ego as an excuse to cheat on his wife. It did suprise me a little that he did that but it goes with the territory.
People with large egos always cheat. They do this because they think they're invincible. And invisible.
I really liked him the first time he ran for President. And I thought he was cute. I'm hoping now that he realizes what a true cad he is.
I also hope that Keith learns from him. But I'm not holding onto that hope.

You should go here for the latest installment. It's really good.

Countdown, though, was entertaining last night. I love Christian Finnegan. He makes me laugh. Keith also made me laugh, which is a rare thing these days.
I will not, however, listen to Gene Robinson anymore. I mute the t.v. whenever he's on. I like him but too much of a good thing is not a good thing.

2 comments:

Keith Olbermann's Ego said...

Cut the man some slack. He has needs. This woman was there telling him how great he was and Lizzie was probably asking him to take out the garbage. Now what was he supposed to do? I would have gone younger though. Much younger. And have. It's the only way to go. Nothing says "I'm fantastic" than having a young piece hanging off your arm even if she's draining off your bank account.

flowergirl said...

The Beatles said: Can't buy me love.
Too bad Keith wasn't listening.

But hey, you know, that old chick John had an affair with had a child. The young chick Keith wants a kid with still hasn't produced.
Go figure.