Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Oh Look!

Keith's Mom is a member of Kos. I'm just joking. I thought it was kind of funny that this lady calls herself Mrs. Olbermann. And, yes, there's a story behind it. It seems her husband joked about her "boyfriend"(Keith) coming on in a few minutes. I doubt she's the only one. In fact, the joke happened to me a long time ago. That was until I learned he was an egotistical creep. Quite often now I miss the first ten minutes of the show. I do it on purpose because the first story is usually boring.

But, all in all, it's a bit humorous.

Impressive, indeed! (8+ / 0-)
Recommended by:
TrueBlueMajority, nicolemm, trashablanca, oscarsmom, Calvin Jones and the 13th Apostle, Diogenes2008, math4barack, Luthien Tinuviel
Facts, Shmacts!
by Mrs Olbermann on Tue Aug 19, 2008 at 09:39:04 PM PDT
[ Parent ]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He would marry himself if he could. Absent that ability he has instead decided to carry on a full-blown, passionate love affair. With himself.

There will never be a Mrs. Keith Olbermann--not unless he's forced into it. No one can ever compete for his affection for himself.

flowergirl said...

You said that better than I could have ever said it.